[Zope] (no subject)

eric.n.dunn@bankofamerica.com eric.n.dunn@bankofamerica.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:19:20 -0400

Thanks, created table but can't  figure out how to apply.  Guess I need to
crawl back to the newbie table.
Any suggestions?
I can see the the data when I do a select * from log.

This would be good if I could use this to track certain access to web pages
data.  Is this what the product is good for?
Eric Dunn

Jeff Peterson <jpeterso@rangebroadband.com> on 08/16/2002 05:06:05 PM

Please respond to jpeterso@rangebroadband.com