[Zope] ParsedXML trouble

List Subscriber @ Neurobs list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 03:03:33 -0700

Something strange is going on, in my INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python2.1
directory I had two folders xml and _xmlplus.

When I renamed xml to xml.old and _xmlplus to xml everything worked out
perfectly fine, no warnings no errors.

So what the heck is going on, where and how did this _xmlplus come
from?? Who created it??

TIA
AM