[Zope] Plone/CMF/Zope: Security question

alienoid alienoid <alienoid@is.lg.ua>
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 12:07:36 +0300

Hello zope users,

I need your help in security question.

I made inside Plone Folder and put in it my zpt pages and python
scripts. It's a reporting system about our clients (we are ISP).
One page for viewing clients, another for editing and deleting them
and so on. We need to have such a security policy that one manager can
only view clients and not to delete them, another cam make both
operations. Third manager can only view limited data about clients.
Should I use roles and to make a security policy for each page in my
folder or something else?
Your help, advices and suggestions are very appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,
 alienoid                          mailto:alienoid@is.lg.ua