[Zope] ANN: ZFriday 13 -- a small toy

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:41:35 +0200

On Wednesday 14 August 2002 19:31, Steve Drees wrote:
> Stupid idea. Why would I want to download a bloated buggy browser to
> replace my bloated buggy browser jst so I can view your pretensious sit=
e?

Save your nervs -- they are never restore. First, this is A TOY. Do you k=
now=20
what "a toy" is? Second, you just don't use this, if you don't like this.=
 Who=20
*enforce* you to download some BBB? Nobody. You should not to download a =
BBB=20
but just visit the site LATER. ;-) Or... OTOH, Opera is not BBB and Mozil=
la=20
shows the CSS much better, than MSIE 6.

P.S. Do you have too small HDD, since you can't install 15Mb Mozilla, but=
 like=20
MSIE about 100Mb? Think where is stupid idea exactly.

--=20
Regards, Bogdan

Place mark here ->[ ]<- if you want a dirty monitor.