[Zope] Problem with Roles & Management screen.

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@kostyrka.priv.at
19 Aug 2002 11:46:46 +0200

Hi!

I've been trying to define a staff role, which is basically a Manager
that can create/edit/delete 2 kinds of objects (OrderedFolder,
Structured Document).

Now I'm getting a funny behaviour:
My test user can access the "/manage" Frameset, but instead of the
contents pane, the user gets the website rendered. (The frameset
contains the link to manage_workspace, but this seems to be redirected
to index_html :( )
So which permission do I need to set, that the "staff" role may really
see the management screens?

Additionally it seems, that there are "Add Structured Document"
permissions, but no "Change Structured Document" permission :(

Andreas