[Zope] Problem with Roles & Management screen.

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@kostyrka.priv.at
19 Aug 2002 14:58:43 +0200

Am Mon, 2002-08-19 um 11.46 schrieb Andreas Kostyrka:
> Hi!
>
> I've been trying to define a staff role, which is basically a Manager
> that can create/edit/delete 2 kinds of objects (OrderedFolder,
> Structured Document).
>
> Now I'm getting a funny behaviour:
> My test user can access the "/manage" Frameset, but instead of the
> contents pane, the user gets the website rendered. (The frameset
> contains the link to manage_workspace, but this seems to be redirected
> to index_html :( )
> So which permission do I need to set, that the "staff" role may really
> see the management screens?
Additionally, I now have given my "staff" role all permissions (visible
at the tab), and I still get a redirect to index_html:

HTTP Anforderung gesendet, warte auf Antwort...
 1 HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily
 2 Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:53:30 GMT
 3 Server: Apache/1.3.12 (Unix)
 4 Bobo-Exception-File:
/home/andreas/new.detox.at/lib/python/App/Management.py
 5 Bobo-Exception-Line: 80
 6 Bobo-Exception-Type: Redirect
 7 Bobo-Exception-Value: http://new.detox.at/index_html
 8 X-Powered-By: Zope (www.zope.org), Python (www.python.org)
 9 Vary: Authorization
10 Location: http://new.detox.at/index_html
11 Content-Length: 0
12 Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=100
13 Connection: Keep-Alive
14 Content-Type: application/x-httpd-cgi
Platz: http://new.detox.at/index_html[folge]
--14:53:16--  http://new.detox.at/index_html
           => `index_html'
Verbindungsaufbau zu new.detox.at[193.53.80.3]:80... verbunden.
HTTP Anforderung gesendet, warte auf Antwort...
 1 HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Andreas