[Zope] SQL: nested select

Bryan C. Andregg bryan.andregg@duke.edu
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:00:44 -0400

--96icqjDFsSi85SgI

I'm trying to generate a SQL query that includes a nested select tag,
something like

select * from models where name =3D
  ( select name from users where uid =3D <dtml-sqlvar uid type=3Dint )

I can do this easily by itself, but I'd like to be able to use this with so=
me
other optional parameters controled by a sqlgroup tag,

select * from models
  <dtml-sqlgroup where>
    <dtml-sqltest foo type=3Dnb optional>
  <dtml-and>
    <dtml-sqltest bar type=3Dnb optional>
  <dtml-and>
    ... My Test Here ...
  </dtml-sqlgroup>

How does one nest that select call in the DTML?

Cheers,
--=20
Bryan C. Andregg		Duke University Medical Center
 Programmer			Dept. of Anesthesiology
 e <bryan.andregg@duke.edu>
 p +1 919 684 6201

--96icqjDFsSi85SgI