[Zope] Zope3 Questions

Thomas Guettler zopestoller@thomas-guettler.de
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:26:22 +0200

Hi!

Here some questions about Zope3:

I asked them on the wiki[1] but noone replied

1. What version of ZODB does Zope3X use?

2. Which Python version will be recuired?

3. What changes will be done to the PropertyManager?

4. Will the class Folder store the content in BTree's? (BTreeFolder2)

5. Which changes will be done to ZCatalog?

6. Will the UserManagement be changed so that a role can include another role?

7. What changes will be done to the Permissions?

8. How useable is Zope3?

9. How can I store Properties which should be common to all instances
    of a class?

Yes, there are special Zope3 mailinglist, but I am only subscribed to this
one, and I think many others are interested in it, too

  thomas

[1]: http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/FAQ