[Zope] Problem with Roles & Management screen.

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:35:43 +0200

Andreas Kostyrka writes:
 > I've been trying to define a staff role, which is basically a Manager
 > that can create/edit/delete 2 kinds of objects (OrderedFolder,
 > Structured Document).
 >
 > Now I'm getting a funny behaviour:
 > My test user can access the "/manage" Frameset, but instead of the
 > contents pane, the user gets the website rendered.
This happens, when the user is not allowed to access any of the
management tabs.

 > Additionally it seems, that there are "Add Structured Document"
 > permissions, but no "Change Structured Document" permission :(
Then, you want to check by which permission the respective
method is protected. Look at the source or use "DocFinder[EveryWhere]"
with "ZopeSecurityPolicy=Python" (see mailing list archives for details).

Dieter