[Zope] Dynamic content in ZPT

Chetan Kumar chetan@cdac.ernet.in
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:59:06 +0530

Hi all
I have a form in ZPT which calls a python script which looks up a
database to
generate some data. Now, the data needs to appear in the same page in a
table
if the submit button is used.
The problem here is to generate the

<form method="post" action="GetProjectWiseDataPython">

further down the selection is made as

       <select name="ProjectName">
        <option tal:repeat="options here/GetProjectsPython"
 tal:content="options/ProjectName">name</option>
        </select>

</form>

This is passed to GetProjectWiseDataPython.

At the end of the page I need to put a condition "if data obtained from
script"
show the data obtained from GetProjectWiseDataPython

Now, As I understand I need to
tal:define="GotData here/GetProjectWiseDataPython"
and later

tal:content="GotData/Somedata"

This is the error message I get while loading the page.

*Error Type: TALESError *
*Error Value: exceptions.AttributeError on ProjectName in
"standard:'here/GetProjectWiseDataPython'", at line 52, column 1*

This is not seen when I do not attempt to display the data.

What is the way out ?

TIA
Chetan