[Zope] webalizer, zope, apache and virtual hosts

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke@web.de
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:18:15 +0200

Reinoud van Leeuwen <reinoud.v@n.leeuwen.net> schrieb:

>> Now I configured webalizer to use the given TransferLog and write the
>> statistics to /path/to/htdocs/webalizer/buergerportal
>>
>> How can I access these logs?
>
> I do it with a LocalFilesystem...

Thanks for that hint. I installed it but get this error when accessing
any file not declared as default_document.

The object at http://myserver/Buergerportal/logs/usage_200208.html has an empty or missing docstring. Objects must have a docstring to be published.

<pre
          onclick="this.firstChild.data=this.lastChild.data">
        &sect;<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 150, in publish_module
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 114, in publish
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 158, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: logs)
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 89, in publish
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py, line 320, in traverse
  File /opt/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py, line 480, in debugError
NotFound: (see above)

--></pre>

Ciao!
juh

--
juh's Sudelbuch
Best of 1999: Was gefiel, was missfiel den Lesern 1999?