[Zope] Date Time Problem

Christian Theune ct@gocept.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:29:50 +0200

Hi.

What locale did you set your postmaster to? Maybe it's putting out some
date/time string, the DateTime module can't handle? Maybe it only can
handle it on some special times because of it's format. Is it displaying
the correct times/dates when it seems to work?

Cheers
Christian

* zope <zope@stylusinc.net> [020816 05:55]:
> Hi
>
> I have been working using Pagetemplates,XML,python script and Postgres
> sql At times when I use a select statement to select values from a
> table in zope I get an error on the time variable.
>
> The error is : Error, Invalid Date-Time String: 2002-06-08 00:00:00+05
> SQL used:

  [kicked a lot of trace]

--
Christian Theune - ct@gocept.com
gocept gmbh & co.kg - schalaunische strasse 6 - 06366 koethen/anhalt

reduce(lambda x,y:x+y,[chr(ord(x)^42) for x in 'zS^BED\nX_FOY\x0b'])