[Zope] cookies and paths?

Quentin Smith quentins@comclub.dyndns.org
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 22:02:17 -0400

Hi-
This is, unfortunately, the way it is supposed to work. To expire a
cookie, you need to send a Set-Cookie header with an identical name and
path and a date in the past. I don't know how Zope handles setting
cookies, as I have only ever had to read cookies. I imagine you would
need to call something like RESPONSE.cookies.expire("name", "/path"),
but it probably is a different function name.
--Quentin