[Zope] cookies and paths?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
20 Aug 2002 23:20:37 -0400

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not.  I've read the cookie spec and
it's appears to be mute on the point of how servers need to categorize
and store cookies during a response.  I understand what you're trying to
do, and it seems to call for an additional API method on the response
object that would allow you to supply a path when setting a cookie.  You
may want to file a collector feature request for this.

FWIW, you can work around this by calling
response.setHeader('Set-Cookie' "name=value; expires=date; path=path,
domain=domain, secure") manually for each cookie you want to expire.

HTH,

- C