[Zope] IE rejects cookies

Jacob Behm poster@bitstream.net
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:18:57 -0500

Let's try this again.  I'm building an intranet for my company that has
<iframe> links to other outside systems.  These outside sites have there
own cookie based session tracking.  For some reason, Internet Explorer
rejects the cookies unless I go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy
-> Advanced and check "Override automatic settings" and then check
"Always allow session cookies".  Therefore, I can't log into these
outside systems.

All other browsers work fine.  IE works fine is I server the page
through Apache or IIS.  There's something about Zope that is making the
cookies unpalatable to IE.

Does anyone know what happens when a site generates a cookie from a
frame on a Zope site?

If anyone has any insight on the matter, please share it with me.

Thanks,

Jacob Behm