[Zope] Automatic update of external methods

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:15:54 -0400

geir,

if you application relies on a lot of external methods, have you ever
thought about refactoring it into a real python zope product? it sounds
like you have crossed the threshold of maintainability, it becomes hard to
keep track of it all.

jens

P.S.: you can always restart zope to reload them all at once...  or run in
debug mode, but that is not really recommended for production sites.