[Zope] knowledge management with Zope

A.J. Rossini rossini@u.washington.edu
23 Aug 2002 16:05:25 -0700

>>>>> "tim" == Tim Wilson <wilson@visi.com> writes:

    tim> Hi everyone,
    tim> I just ran across a program called Scribe today.
    tim> (http://chnm.gmu.edu/tools/scribe/index.html)

    tim> This would seem to be the sort of thing that could work
    tim> really well with Zope. Anyone tried anything like this?

blogging a ZWiki :-).

(except for the bibliography stuff, for which a "faster/more
convenient" (intelligent drag-n-drop, or similar) interface to zNote
would be nice).

(and upload of sources is limited to electronic documents, but I
suspect the same is true for scribe).

best,
-tony

--
A.J. Rossini				Rsrch. Asst. Prof. of Biostatistics
U. of Washington Biostatistics		rossini@u.washington.edu