[Zope] dtml-if fustration!

Michael michael@nichestaffing.com
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 13:14:59 -0600

This statement will check to see if SelectSID contains a value, if true, it
will set the value, if false, it will not.  I'm not really sure of what
you're trying to do with [ SelectSID = <dtml-var SelectSID> ]

<dtml-if expr="selectSID">
<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('SelectSID',SelectSID)">
</dtml-if>

Michael