[Zope] No stack trace returned on XMLRPC call

Jay, Dylan djay@avaya.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:03:17 +1000

Sorry, I did read both case but forgot to reply to the second.
The reason I can't do the second is that I have about 1Mb of data in pickle
in an external script that is trying to be uploaded. It's not a few simple
arguments. I guess I could try incorporating my code into an external method
and try it that way.
Also of note I have tried using the medusa monitor unsuccessfully, gdb
unsuccesfully, as well as the "run Zope in debug mode" like as done for unit
testing... unsuccesfully. There always seems to be complications on a win32
platform.
This post wasn't really about that however, I was more asking if anyone knew
why no strack trace was being returned for the XMLRPC call, when under
normal circumstances it is? Should I raise a bug for this?