[Zope] scheduling a piece of code to run

Greg Conway greg@gmlnt.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 03:25:12 +0100

Hi all,

Can anybody please offer any starting points on exactly that?

Bascily I want to run a piece of code (DTML or Python) every, say, 5 mins,
that will do some SQL queries and then other stuff if a date field is
greater than the current date and time.

Simple stuff - I hope! But I have not much idea where to start looking, and
I haven't been too successful with what I've tried so far... :(

thanks for any help!

Regards,

Greg Conway.

This electronic transmission and any files attached to it are strictly
confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not
the intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any action
in reliance of this transmission. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify us by return and delete the same.
Further enquiries/returns can be posted to postmaster@gmlnt.com
Thank you.