[Zope] Re: Add item ZMI dropdown, metatype icons, temp folder contents gone on Zope2.5.1 installation

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk@yahoo.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:42:37 -0400

Well, it wasn't as dramatic as all that:
I removed CMF*, CVSFile and ExternalFile (and maybe a few more) from the
filesystem, revmoved those and transience from the control panel products
lists, and restarted. Its OK now, I'm putting the products back in small
increments. Kind of disconcerting that it can happen, so if I find a
particular product that causes it repeatably, I'll report the results here.
Thanks anyway.