[Zope] Using Page Templates to display data from a database

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt <geirh@funcom.com>
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:41:20 +0200

on or about, Friday, August 30, 2002, we have reason to believe that
James White wrote something along the lines of :

JW> I'm trying to use Page Templates to pull data from a relational database
JW> and display it in table form. Can anyone help me=3F

use a Zsql-method to get the database-results:

    SELECT field1, field2 FROM exampletable

then use something like  the following in your pagetamplate to display
it:

also see :
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/RelationalDatabase=
s.stx