[Zope] Something like ezPublish in Zope....

Ausum Studio ausum_studio@hotmail.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:08:20 -0500

Is there a working demo you know about?

I remember to have arrived to ezPublish's site, and also to have left it in
a heartbeat, just after reading "PHP" and relating it to Post/PHP Nuke. Of
these last, I had the chance to test drive PostNuke at its online demo, and
I came up to the conclusion that although it is a little more featured
out-of-the-box than CMF+Plone+ZZen, what was implemented was not the way I'd
like a community site to be, and so I decided not to try it. (PostNuke is
supossed to be more featured than PHPNuke.)

The problem with OOTB suites is that it causes all the web sites to look the
same, and therefore clients concerned about this urging us developers to be
more creative and even more intuitive when creating a site's experience.
Nonetheless, as they are a great marketing for the platform behind them, it
would be good to know what EzPublish can do so that we could surpass its
features in a future skin release.

Ausum