[Zope] Something like ezPublish in Zope....

Jorge O. Martinez jmartinez@emediamillworks.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:35:13 -0400

Hi:

I don't know of a demo open for the public, but I have installed it in my dev
machine at home (where I also have Zope, CMF, PostNuke, etc.), and it does have
separation of content/presentation/logic, so you can change the look radically
from the 'standard' look it comes. I also like you can have as many
categories/subcategories, you can place an article in more than one category,
there's a way for internationalization, and there are other modules that can be
  easily added. Also the admin screen is very easy to use, and can be easily
taught to a total newbie. Not that all of the above cannot be done in Zope, I
am just saying that comes out of the box with ezPublish...

ezPublish is not PHPNuke or PostNuke (both considered by many excellent
software, I reserve my opinion either way ;-), ezPublish offers much more
flexibility and chance for customization than these.

I was thinking the best of both worlds would be if the ezPublish developers
decided to port it to Zope...;-)

Regards,

Jorge M.