[Zope] Not a clue....

wphewitt wphewitt@attbi.com
31 Aug 2002 13:52:20 -0700

I am building/(cobbling together in Python) a Product called
"DraftFolder"  that holds Draft Documents.... These draft documents are
catalog aware and I am trying to programmitcally add a Custom Catalog
called "Draft Catalog" that will catalog them inside DraftFolder....

The Draft Catalog has a bunch of static attributes (I havent been able
to make a ZClass successfully....) and I have an instance of it in the
regular file hierarchy.....

What I need to do is get that static instance of the Draft Catalog to
automatically install inside of DraftFolder whenever I create an
instance of DraftFolder....

I have been trying for about three days now - but to no avail

Is there a simple way of adding static Files to an instance
programatically? IF it's there and obvious, I am not seeing it....

WPH