[Zope] hot to ftp file to zope server

Jianping Zhu zjp@arches.uga.edu
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 16:17:22 -0500 (EST)

Thank you for reply
I use ws_ftple try to connect to my zope sever, by i got following error
msg:
connecting to 128.192.48.126:8021
!connection failed milo -connection refused
!connection failed milo
ps milo is the server whoes ip is 128.192.48.126.
and i use an account who has manger right to zope.

Thanks

On Sun, 1 Dec 2002, Andreas Jung wrote:

> Zope runs an FTP sever (usually on port 8021). So you can use any
> FTP client to connect with Zope.
>
> --On Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2002 15:43 -0500 Jianping Zhu
> <zjp@arches.uga.edu> wrote:
>
> > I have a redhat linux server and a zope sever on it.
> > my question is
> > 1. how can i move (ftp ?) files from my linux server to the zope server?
>
> FTP, WebDAV, HTTP (checkout the load_site.py script of Zope).
>
> > 2, how can i use ws_ftp to move files form windows client machine to zope
> > sever?
> >

> See above.
>
> -aj

Jianping Zhu