[Zope] SMTP Authenticating MailHost

Russell Hires rhires@earthlink.net
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 08:29:29 -0500

Hmmm...going through smtplib (which is imported by the MailHost module), I
see that sendmail is being used to actually send the mail? Maybe I'm not
reading that right. I also saw on the download page for this replacement that
security could be a problem...I'm looking at this to figure out a way to
propose a security fix, to allow for the security hashes that smtp has
available to it to go along with ESMTP...Anybody can help? I'm not a python
programmer, but I'm attempting to learn! :-)

Russell