[Zope] index_object() in CatalogPathAwareness

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 15:44:48 -0500

Except then it would be impossible to add CatalogAware objects with no=20
catalog, and the error would be pretty obscure to most users.

Maybe it should write a BLATHER level entry to the log file instead.

-Casey