[Zope] Hiding behind Apache - how to get true physical path?

Chris Beaven chris@d-designz.co.nz
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 13:00:49 +1300

I think the question is how to return a tuple of the path to the object
in context (rather than just the physical root path to it)

So if 'foo' exists in the root, but you are calling it from inside the
'Zope' object, how can you get a tuple of ('', 'Zope', 'foo'). I
suggested just splitting the REQUEST.URLPATH0 and getting it from there.
Is there a better way?