[Zope] Unexpected script behavior

Michael Long mlong@datalong.com
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 20:29:51 -0500

I am getting unexpected results from my python script. Here is a snippet
form the python script:

  container.DeletePerson_sql(PersonId=PersonId) --[ZSQL Method]
  ClearPersonDetails()                          --[Python function]
  PersonList = container.GetPersonList_sql()    --[ZSQL Method]
  request.set('PersonList', PersonList)
  return container.ContactTemplate()            --[ZPT]

After the person is successfully deleted from the database another call
to the database is made to get a list of people and set that to
'PersonList'. This variable is then used to render the page. The problem
is that the deleted person still shows up in the rendered page. When the
page is called a second time the correct data is shown. I have validated
that the data is deleted from the database when expected. Why would the
'PersonList' not have the correct data?

Thanks,
Mike