[Zope] Query on WebDAV Lock Manager.

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <lists@andreas-jung.com>
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 07:10:36 +0100

Most(All?) Zope standard objects are locked by default.
At least DTML method/documents and PyScripts are locked
when edited through WebDAV.

-aj

--On Mittwoch, 4. Dezember 2002 11:07 +0530 Paul Naveen Raj Jeyaraj
<Paul_Jeyaraj@infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> While editing contents under zope, will it be locked by the WebDAV Lock
> Manager automatically or does it require some coding to implement the
> same? I created a sample DTML document and tried to edit it accessing
> through two browsers and was able to succeed. How can I block one user
> from editing the content when it is being edited by someone else? Please
> help if you have some idea on how to go about.
>

> Regards,
>
> Paul.

   -    Andreas Jung                     http://www.andreas-jung.com   -
  -   EMail: andreas at andreas-jung.com                              -
   -            "Life is too short to (re)write parsers"               -