[Zope] Zope hangs!

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:33:24 +0200

On Wednesday 04 December 2002 13:39, Clemens Robbenhaar wrote:
>  I hope You can 'import Zope' from the debugger commandline without han=
g,
> and then investigate why the requests cause zope to hang by stepping
> through the equivalent python call.

What is debuggin Zope -- I know. ;-) The problem is that debugging shows=20
nothing for me -- all is fubar always I debug.

The only thing I did month ago is mounted another one data.fs, where is a=
lso=20
another one "Control_Panel", "temp_folder", "Transient Object Container"=20
where session data is stored and a "Browser Id Manager". Why I did this?=20
Because Zope uses RAM for sessions and after Zope restart session is gone=
=2E=20
But when you point a session to the main Data.fs -- "Undo" feature is gon=
e!

But I need *both of them* for my developers. What I think is probably my =
mount=20
way was not too correct -- it works, but probably not so good. Since I'm =
not=20
so sure of the problem -- I ask Zope gurus. ;-)

--=20
Regards, Bogdan

BASIC:
        A programming language.  Related to certain social diseases
        in that those who have it will not admit it in polite company.