[Zope] confused about optional args to ZSQL methods

Ulrich Wisser Ulrich Wisser <u.wisser@publisher.de>
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 16:16:16 +0100

Hello Skip,

"id" is obviously a very bad name for a user variable in
Zope. rename it and use

  <dtml-sqltest name=newid col=id op=eq type=int optional>

But I belive your problem will not be solved this way. You
probably defined the parameter with  "id:int worker_id:int
end_date_string", didn't you? In that case Zope will test
the parameter type before rendering the method, I am not
quite sute what is the best solution, maybe remove the type
identifier at all or try with a default argument
id:int=None  (id:int=_.None)

Hope it helps

Ulrich

--
Searchengine Know How  - Webpromotion - Optimization - Internal Search
World Wide Web Publisher, Ulrich Wisser, Odensvag 13, S-14571 Norsborg