[Zope] Class property in object creation form

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 23:05:30 +0100

Thierry Florac writes:
 > I'm currently building several Zope products working quite well but with
 > which I have a problem : how can I define class properties (most often
 > defined as lists actually) and use them in my creation forms written in
 > DTML.
Whenever similar questions came up ;-) , I always adviced the following:

     declare objects you want to be exposed in the product context
     as additional constructors in "registerClass" (i.e. as
     an elements of its "constructors" argument, but not the first
     one as it plays a special role).

I never did it myself. Thus, it may fail.

Dieter