[Zope] Re: Zope Book call for assistance

Andreas Tille tillea@rki.de
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:43:59 +0100 (CET)

On 5 Dec 2002, Chris McDonough wrote:

> Time has rolled around for me to ask for assistance with editing the
> most recent edition of the Zope Book.  A "2.6 edition" of the Zope Book
> exists at
> http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/index_html.
> It has many new chapters and a most existing chapters have been
> rewritten and extended.  But it's not finished and I'd really like this
> Zope Book edition to be the "current" edition by the time Zope 2.6.1
> comes out.

>  - Downloading the source version of the chapter via the "STX
>    source" link at the top of the page.
Alternatively you might use the
       get_zope-book
Script which I made available some minutes ago at

       http://people.debian.org/~tille/packages/zope-book/

besides some Debian packages of the current version of the Zope Book.

Thanks for all the authors to the fine work.  I know that the Debian
community is waiting for you new official release.

By the way: I used the StructuredText/* stuff from the old CVS
zope-book version.  This uses old regsub stuff.  I would like to
ask whether there is some more recent stuff to convert structured
text into HTML or other formats.

Kind regards

         Andreas.