[Zope] What dos the second parameter of manage_addPropertySheet means?

Brian Lloyd brian@zope.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:24:45 -0500

> >It is mostly for the benefit of DAV tools, which may set arbitrary
> >namespace-based properties on resources. In practice, relatively
> >few DAV-aware tools do this though. :(
>
> I know. It's a shame.
>
> I can't find the property setter method.
> Which one is used?
>
> _updateProperty, manage_editProperties, manage_changeProperties?
>
> The call is probably implemented some where else I guess?
>
> Regards,
> Johan Carlsson

The web-scriptable wrappers (manage_*) are defined in OFS.PropertyManager.
The docstrings describe the usage. Generally you will want to use
manage_changeProperties.

Brian Lloyd        brian@zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com