[Zope] ZODB / SQL question

Adam Manock abmanock@earthlink.net
09 Dec 2002 16:11:28 -0500

No shortcuts that I am aware of....

Chances are, after you've thoroughly analyzed your data set, created
your DB schema from your nice pretty ER diagram, properly abstracted
your presentation logic into nice shiny ZPTs, crafted your SQL methods,
and applied the appropriate python "smart glue"....

You'll be done with the porting (rewrite) of your app  ;-)

Adam

(Plan to throw one away, 'cause you will anyway :-)