[Zope] ZODB / SQL question

Michael mlewis@exasource.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 16:50:10 -0700

Sorry, I guess i'm not being very clear. I'm not looking for a shortcut.  I
built a job board in Zope using ZODB.  I want to keep the app in zope, but
move the records that have been created, (ie: the jobs that have been
entered) to Postgres.  Postgres and psychopg are installed.  I was just
wondering if there was a how-to or some other form of documentation on how to
accomplish this.  The only thing I can find is how to set up Zope or SQL from
the start.

Michael