[Zope] Re: Access error trying to use pyRXP example wrapper from an external method

jlagarde@bigfoot.com jlagarde@bigfoot.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 08:03:10 -0800

Paul,

If I had not figured it out myself at about the same time you were
writing your reply, you would have saved my evening! Thank you very
much! I hope I speak for all of us in need of help on this list in
thanking all of you Zope masters for taking the time to answer our
questions.

Cheers,

Jean