[Zope] creating z-class in folder

Jorg E. Rødsjø jorgelr@stud.ntnu.no
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:39:30 +0100

* Dieter Maurer <dieter@handshake.de>
>  > context.manage_addProduct['productName'].manage_z-class-constructor("spam")
> Hopefully, you do not write the "-" in your script...

No, I do not.

> Do you pass the parameters to your constructor that it expects?
> When it were a DTML object, "spam" would be wrong and you should
> expect "Name/KeyError"s.

I'm currently getting a

"File /home/zope/lib/python/AccessControl/ZopeGuards.py, line 47, in guarded_getattr AttributeError: (see above)"

I'm using the constructor which is generated automaticly when one adds a
z-class to a product. And from what I can see, ID is the only required
argument.

-jorg