[Zope] WYSIWYG Editors for Zope?

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:19:56 -0700

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 01:02:56PM -0500, Martijn Pieters wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 09:04:47AM -0800, Bryan Capitano wrote:
> > Is there a WYSIWYG html/text editor which can be plugged into Zope?
> > Structured text is better than nothing, but most all commercial "big boys"
>
> You can either use WebDAV enabled editors (Go-Live or Dreamweaver both
> support WebDAV), or use the ExternalEditor product to open objects for
> editing in a WYSIWYG editor.

What happens when usings webDAV to edit structured documents?  Do you get the unrendered doc, or the full html?  I tried using the mickeysoft web folder and I got the rendered version -- so is there a way to get the plain form?

Also, since I would rather use linux, I was hoping there was cadaver attachments to the kde file manager or emacs.  Current search yield nothing on the first, and 'not yet' on the second.

--

David Bear
College of Public Programs/ASU