[Zope] Zope + Apache + mod_proxy

ken ken@cleveland.lug.net
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 04:02:19 -0500 (EST)

500 means Internal Server Error.  Yeah, not very descriptive.  It points
to something amiss within apache itself, possibly a configuration error.

hth,
ken

Dirk Datzert at 20:55 (UTC+0100) on Wed, 11 Dec 2002 said:

= I have detected in the apache log a
= HTTP-Response 500
=
= What could that mean ? Has Apache a problem to connect to Zope ?
= Is Zope not responding, or has Apache an internal problem ?
=
= Dirk Datzert schrieb:
= >
= > Tino Wildenhain schrieb:
= > >
= > > Hi Dirk,
= > >
= > > --On Samstag, 7. Dezember 2002 20:46 +0100 Dirk Datzert