[Zope] Installing Zope under RedHat

ken ken@cleveland.lug.net
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 08:49:57 -0500 (EST)

Andrew,

Good of you to notice this.  I was surprised (a little) to see this too.

A couple questions:

Which linux are you using?

When you cd to /etc/rc.d/init.d/ and run the script (say its name is
zope) a la

./zope start

what happens?  Does it start up?

Finally do a "grep ^si: /etc/inittab" and paste the output into your
reply.

ken