[Zope] Time zones (another try)

ken ken@cleveland.lug.net
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:16:02 -0500 (EST)

Richard,

I'm not following the rational for wanting your database to think it's
GMT, but that's okay.  Whatever time you want MySQL to think it is can
be set at the command line with the --timezone option, like

--timezone=UTC

If you're curious, this is processed by /usr/bin/safe_mysqld.  Also
check to see if there's something in /etc/my.conf like

TZ=PST8PDT
export TZ

Again, change the value to your desired timezone.

hth,
ken