[Zope] How can I "export" objects without user interference

Andrew Veitch andrew@logicalprogression.net
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 00:53:13 +0000

I would think that copying Data.fs is probably a better way of doing your
backup. Especially as it's a filestore that keeps changes.

manage_exportObject is in OFS.ObjectManager which would do the export for
you.