[Zope] SimpleUserFolder and sha-crypted passwd

Bjørge Solli Bjørge Solli
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:23:46 +0100 (CET)

Hi

I want to put my old loginmanager to rest and put something simple in.
SimpleUserFolder sounds nice, but it seems to do the password matching
itself, and since I have sha-crypted passwords, I need to match the
passwords in encrypted format. Any ideas? If none, can u please tell me to
*not* use SimpleUserFolder(perhaps you have an alternative as well?).

For the record; I keep my users in a database.

Thankyou!

regards
Bjorge
--