[Zope] CMF Article and DC Workflow Problem

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 07:06:52 -0800

On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 11:49:20AM +0800, John Paul wrote:

> Hi
>
> I just set up a CMF portal with a couple of custom types and noticed that
> CMF Article in private and pending status are
> viewable if the Reviewer knows the URL for them unlike other content types
> like News Item and Document which notifies the reviewer when a certain news
> items or document are in pending mode.

I think you'll find that CMFArticle is quite buggy overall.
I submitted several fixes to the tracker, but don't know if
they've made it into CVS yet...

anyway, I hadn't noticed that issue. no idea, sorry.

--PW

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com