[Zope] MSWordDocument and Logictran's R2NET

Bryan Capitano Bryan@capitanoweb.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 07:55:03 -0800

I have not tried the MSWordDocument product before. That's interesting,
thanks for sharing it.
I am familiar with a commercial product from Logictran called 'R2NET'. With
this software you can easily convert Word (RTF) files to HTML or XHTML or
XML. I use the product extensively at the Linux command line. It is easy to
use, very powerful and robust. It gives you lots of control over how
documents are converted through a translation file which you can customize
if you want more custom output.  I think it would be easy to plug into Zope.

Bryan