[Zope] Re: ZCatalog indexing help request

Kamal Gill gill@library.ucsf.edu
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:24:59 -0800

> not this().getProperty('noindex')

This works for individual page template objects, but I was hoping to
ignore collections of objects contained in a folder that contains a
'noindex' property.  I've tried selecting both 'Folder' and 'Page
Template' and applying the "not this().getProperty('noindex')
expression, which works for filtering out page templates with the
'noindex' property but does not filter out folders with the 'noindex'
property.  Basically what I would like to do is ignore folders of
objects at a time using a 'noindex' property set at the particular
folder(s).  Any ideas?