[Zope] Error creating new Squishdot...

Mike Payson mpayson@dawgdayz.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 17:30:37 -0800

the=20
message bounced with an error "Permanent Failure: Other address status". =
If=20
there is a better address to use, let me know. Thanks!)

I have a brand new installation of Zope (2.6), and Squishdot (1.4.1). Whe=
n I=20
try to add an instance of Squishdot, I get the following error:

~~
Zope Error

Error Type: ValueError
 Error Value: list.index(x): x not in list
=20
Troubleshooting Suggestions

The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML s=
ource=20
for this page.=20

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for y=
our=20
patience.=20
~~

It does not appear to be related to the options I have selected, since it=
=20
happens even if I change a selection.=20

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Mike

--=20
Mike Payson  |  DawgDayz Dog Walking & Pet Sitting
(206) 280-7295 | www.dawgdayz.com | mpayson@dawgdayz.com